- Return Policy
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact ShopMed within 15 days of receipt of your shipment (day of shipment receipt + 14 days after). In order to keep our prices their lowest, Returns, Exchanges and Refused delivery will be charged a 25% restocking fee plus any credit card transaction fees incurred by ShopMed. The 25% restocking fee is deducted from the cost of the item(s) only. Purchases cannot be returned or exchanged after 14 days from your shipment delivery date.
Shipping and Handling, White Glove Delivery, and Product Sales Taxes are considered services and/or charges that have already been consumed and paid to a third-party, and are therefore non-refundable. Products shipped with "FREE Ground Shipping" or a FREE Shipping Coupon, that are returned, are subject to a non-refundable charge of the actual shipping cost. Refunds are calculated as a percentage of the individual product prices paid at the time of order placement.
ShopMed does not warrant other manufacturer's products sold on our web site. ShopMed is not responsible for manufacturer defects. If your product has a manufacturer defect, please contact the manufacturer and follow the instructions of your manufacturer's warranty policy (typically found on the manufacturer's warranty card).
You are responsible for all return shipping charges in addition to a 25% restocking fee and any credit card transaction fees incurred by ShopMed, on all returns, exchanges and refused delivery products. Any incurred shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Exchanges will be made at the sole discretion of ShopMed.
Steps to return or exchange an item:
1. Email ShopMed a written request for a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA or RA #).
2. Include your order number, order date, and customer contact information in all correspondence.
3. Include a message that explains the reason for the return request.
4. Place the Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA #) on your return mail label and on all correspondence (Do NOT place the RMA number, or any labels, on the manufacturer's original product packaging as this will affect resale).
5. All returned merchandise must be in the original packaging in an unaltered condition with all the original supplied accessories, user manuals, instructions, all UPC symbols, and blank warranty cards to avoid any additional fees.
6. Please include a copy of your original invoice that includes your order number, order date, product information and customer information (including phone number, address and email).
7. Purchaser is responsible for return shipping. You must reuse the original shipping carton and packaging materials, and if the original package is not in good condition, then you need to double-box the return. Make sure everything is wrapped safely and securely to prevent product damage or loss (i.e. bubble wrap). Return ship all items with a tracking number for proof of delivery, and it is also highly recommended to return items via insured delivery. You are responsible for all return shipping charges, however, ShopMed may credit back some or all of the return shipping charges at our discretion. Items returned via COD will not be accepted. ShopMed is not responsible for lost packages or damage due to improper packaging.
8. Return the product(s) to the Return Shipping Address we provide with your RMA #. If you send the return to another address, you will not have your item refunded or exchanged.
9. Credit for returns is typically processed and posted within 15 days from the date we receive your returned merchandise. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for your online purchase, less the re-stock fees, shipping & handling fees, delivery fees, sales tax fees, and any credit card transaction fees incurred by ShopMed.
Return Merchandise Authorization numbers (RMA #) are only valid for 15 days from the date of issue (day of issue + 14 days after). Products returned with expired or non-existent RMA #'s will be either be refused or assessed a 25% restocking fee at our discretion. ShopMed reserves the right to approve or deny a RMA request.
Click Here to view our Shipping Policy (including policies regarding product damage)
Internet customers assume risk by purchasing items online that they cannot see and try out in person. Therefore, exchanges and refunds can not be given for reasons such as you simply do not like the color, shape, size, style, performance, or other characteristic of a product. ShopMed is not responsible for product compatibility problems, please contact the manufacturer for assistance. Exchanges and refunds are available at ShopMed's discretion for defective products only, and may be subject to the manufacturer's warranty policy.
If it is determined that a product has been damaged due to misuse, product abuse, inadequate return packing, or customer modifications, then either a partial refund will be issued, or no refund will be issued and the product will be returned to the customer. Opened products, including but not limited to audio/video cables and DVD media, may not be returned or refunded. Any product missing the serial number or UPC symbol(s) may not be returned or refunded. Gift certificates may not be returned or refunded. Custom-made items, Customized items, Personalized items, Made-to-Order items, Special Order items, Pre-Order items, Factory-Reconditioned Items, Theater Seating and Theater Carpet may not be returned or refunded. In addition, items listed as "Non-Returnable" or "Not-Returnable" may not be returned or refunded.
If you used a gift certificate to pay for your order or part of your order, that part of your returned order will be credited to your account for use on a future purchase. The original gift certificate expiration date will still apply. Please note that gift certificates cannot be redeemed for cash.
Due to third-party fulfillment center's and manufacturer's policies, certain items sold on the ShopMed web site may only be returned directly to the third-party fulfillment center or manufacturer. Items returned to these sites, may not be eligible for refunds and oversize items may not be eligible for returns or refunds. If you are unsure where to return a product, we will let you know after you contact us regarding your return.
This site and its contents, unless specifically noted, are copyright ShopMed © 2005 - 2014. Unauthorized use of site content is prohibited. All rights reserved.
Please visit the ShopMed Help Zone with any other questions you may have regarding our policies.
** ShopMed Return Policy last updated on December 20, 2017 **